So yeah!
Looking fordward to it.
I'm just going to start doing something different for a change...
...Let me tell you a short story, it goes as is:
It was a beautiful friday noon, I was bored like, as always so I started watching some YouTube to distract myself. Everything fine, catching good laugh so then I found myself caught in boredom again, by that time I had already watched quite some videos and start thinking that I didn't really do something else so I would start doing something with my free time.
Tis' where the Blog comes into the game, and when I say game I'm referring to a specific one: Pokémon. That's right! I'm a big Pokémon fan, I love the game, series and then I thought there was a big Pokémon fanbase out there to whom I could really be helpfull, so I'm willing to start trying this and see what it comes out to be.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario